Monday, June 2, 2014

Goin Hollywood




I am leaving on a jet plane....

Tomorrow morning my sister Joni is accompanying me to Hollywood to watch a movie called "Friends You Haven't Met Yet" about those strange people who blog about their lives.

People like me. People exactly like me.

In fact I am in the movie.

It is so strange to be able to do this. For so many years I just couldn't go anywhere, ever - and that was perfectly ok with me because that was my life. Though I would give everything to have that life back, it is different now. I can do things I couldn't do before. Ironically because of that change, I am free to go watch myself in a movie which involves me writing details about my former life when I didn't have the freedom.

Weird.

Maybe someone should make a movie about that.

Oh wait....

I will report back when I return on Wednesday.






2 comments:

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.