Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just a normal Wednesday

Over the past year or so I have been taking note of more and more things. Things that are not earthshaking, but "normal." It's true, in the abnormal world in which I live, there are days that are unbelievably normal.  Perhaps after so many years without normal days, I learned to appreciate and even celebrate the normal things.

Today is one of those days. 

I sent Maggie off to school looking great with her hair nicely brushed and everything where it should be. Today, Maggie is having her graduation picture taken. That's a very normal thing. 

And one I never ever thought she would experience.

Today is a good day. 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to Maggie and to you too! An exciting year for you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.