Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kunckle sandwich

I have been pulled away from my regular postings over the past few weeks. Between the World Series, Halloween and the Election, there were just too many distractions. It's time to get back to the Queen Bee herself, and focus on Maggie. There are lots of things to catch up on from the past few weeks. And I will start spinning those yarns asap.

For now I leave you with this picture of Maggie's scraped up knuckles.

We are not 100% sure how this happened, but I asked her if she punched someone out and she laughed wickedly and said YES!  I asked how they liked her knuckle sandwich and we almost had to revive her because she was laughing so hard.

That's my girl!!


"No bright-eyed, blushing, breathless baby-doll baby. No Sir. "

 (lyric From the "Sadder but Wiser Girl" from the Music Man


______________________________________________________________
Gratitudes:

November 7 - Glad the election is over and that I won't get any more emails. jusk mail or robo calls and that we can all get back to "normal" or maybe even better than normal.

November 8 - Thankful for my brother Pat who had entertained me forever and I wish him a very happy birthday today.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.