Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude




It's November, the month of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving Day is always so busy preparing the food, setting the table, and doing the dishes that we can forget what it's all about which is gratitude. Gratitude for the people and things in your life and in your heart. So, as I've done in (some) years past, I'm going to take advantage of the entire moth of November and express my gratitude for at least one thing for each November day.

I have a trying but very blessed life and I need to acknowledge the things in my life, big and small, for which I am grateful. Mostly I will just add these acknowledgments to the bottom of my post, but I figured an up front explanation was warranted.

November 1 - grateful for the wheelchair repairman coming through and fixing a problem that was making Maggie tip over. (also if you read yesterdays post with the three repairs I had, this was the ONLY one that worked, making me triple grateful)

November 2, grateful it's Friday and my last morning madness for a couple of days. The race out the door in the morning is never easy. also grateful for my sister Kate who has a birthday today.



 

1 comment:

  1. We are grateful that Maggie's antics keep us laughing everyday!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.