Monday, August 20, 2012

Sing it with me!



It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!!

School begins today in San Francisco, California.

Rejoice and be glad!

One student in this house is very excited.  She is ready to be a senior in high school. She is excited that she will have another girl in her class this year. (Maggie has been the lone girl for two years.) She is ready to be out of this house and busy all day long. Maggie has been making sentences about it all weekend. All day yesterday I heard,

"Mom, I am excited to go to school tomorrow on Monday, Mom."

"Yes, dear, so am I. This is what you call a win win situation."

Here's the Happiest student in the world ready to begin Senior year. I hope she doesn't torment the freshman.




And for nostalgia, here's the Staples commercial that I miss so very much this time of year.





1 comment:

  1. Yay for Maggie! Yay for Sally! Yay for the Staples commercial --

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.