Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day from Maggie and me. I am a mother and I have a wonderful mother and I'm thankful for both.

I hope everyone who is, was, has or had a mother is having a wonderful day. Greetings also to those who play the role of mother to children who need it and to single dads who are both mom and dad.

 And a special greeting to all your mom of special needs kids out there. It's a different job for us, that's for sure, but it is definitely worth it.

Here are Maggie and me and my own mom at a past special olympics.

1 comment:

  1. You all have the best grins -- positively infectious. And I know who rules the roost in that group!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.