Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hope Magazine



I was asked to write an article for Hope magazine, a magazine published by the Children's Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition in Watsonville, Ca.  I wrote it several months ago and wondered when it would come out. Today I received a couple of copies in the mail. I will post a link to the article when it's on the website (www.childrenshospice.org) but for now I want to share the (scanned) back cover of the magazine which has a picture of Maggie and me and short blurb by me,

My favorite part of this is the part I did not write. If you cannot read it it says:

Hundreds of thousands of children like Maggie live every day with conditions and illnesses that threaten to end their lives prematurely. Some will not survive into adulthood. Many will. Their care and that of their families is a moral priority.

Yeah. I can get behind that







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.