Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Have a Winner

I bought another prom dress to replace the ill fitting gown from yesterday. It took me quite a while, the dresses are quite a bit more revealing in the Junior Department. I showed this to Maggie as she got off the bus and she was chomping at the bit to try it on. The bus driver gave it a thumbs up. She will use the same burnt orange wrap I showed yesterday.To tell you the truth, if it doesn't warm up she may travel to the prom in a snuggie which we will pull off for her grand entrance.


I had to grab a quick picture of her in the dress because you have never seen anyone so happy. 



We even took off her straps and oxygen for a couple of minutes so we can see the dress. I was worried she was going to slide out of the chair without the straps, but she stayed put long enough to grab a photo. We're hoping the oxygen is completely gone  by Friday. (She's getting there)

Now to get a wheelchair accessible pumpkin.


2 comments:

  1. Maggie looks FABULOUS in those pictures! So very grownup :-)

    T.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you saw me now, I'd have the biggest smile on my face that you've ever seen.

    Fantastic! Wowza! Tell Maggie she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.