Saturday, May 14, 2011

I see the sky because we are looking UP.

Just a quick update. Maggie does seem better today and I am hoping that means she has turned the corner. Nights are the hardest, though because all her symptoms are worse when she's lying down. Still, things are better today than yesterday. She still needs oxygen, but I have safely lowered the rate. Couldn't lower it yesterday without creating difficulties. Not sure if the antibiotics are working now that they've been on board for two days  or if it's viral and it's finally starting to break down. Either way, I'll take it.

This is a direction I would like to continue following, thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Thank you very much. Thanks for keeping us posted -- lots more love and healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.