Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Note of Thanks

We thought it was only right that Maggie should write a thank you note for the kindness shown to her by the lady at Boudin Bakery. I wanted it to be from Maggie, not from me. She's 16 years old and can do this on her own. We don't have the software at home to translate things she says on her talker to print, so I asked her teacher if Maggie could do it at school. She wrote it yesterday and they decorated it with glitter and sent it home today after it dried.

I had to scan the typed message inside the card. There is no question that Maggie wrote it.

I'm delivering it this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I wonder whether Maggie and Sophie could be pen pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth - They can absolutely be pen pals. Maggie would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.