Saturday, July 10, 2010

Soup Kitchen

I arrived home from dinner Thursday night around 8:30. Steve was in the kitchen making a giant pot of kale soup.When we turned in around 11:30 the soup was still cooking. He just turned it off and left it to cool over night and dealt with it Friday morning.

Brisco the wonder dog was watching him intently as he put the soup into containers just in case a piece of meat should fall on the floor. I was sitting at my computer and could see the dog staring. I could not see Steve, but I could hear him.

I  busted up when I heard Steve say to the dog: 'NO SOUP FOR YOU!" in his best soup nazi voice.



Brisco didn't think it was as funny as I did.

If you've never seen Seinfeld's soup nazi episode, this will mean nothing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.