Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dyna-Movie

ok, Here's the first attempt at movie making with my flip camera.It's Maggie using her dynavox and it's less than 2 minutes.

Since I've described it so often, I thought you might want to see it first hand. And if not, at least I figured out the video camera for now. There is a typo in the title page that I thought I fixed, but it's not there forever. Ah well.

Generally she doesn't need this prompting, but me holding the camera was fascinating for her. She is operating the dynavox using the two switches mounted on her tray. We call them the "mover" and the"chooser" They are a bit like a mouse. One allows her to move it and the other to choose or select when she gets where she wants. She has to use the "chooser" to navigate between pages as well.

You will also see a demonstration of her yes and no - She will show you that "yes" is putting her hand to her mounth and "no is putting her hand down.

I cna't figure out how to embed it here,so I'll just give the you tube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIRiqzuj5Tk

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that gave us our first encounter with the girl we have been reading about for so long. Keep em coming, you're great Maggie!!!

    Love
    Amanda and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, way to go Maggie, we have heard about your dynavox and it is so much fun to see you using it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.